Thursday, January 12, 2017

Be Brave, Be Bold, Be YOU!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone so long! I have missed writing on here. Today I want to talk about this year long devotional called the "Brave Girls Devotional" which is about these five girls named Hope, Glory, Honor, Gracie and Faith.



I love them because they basically go through the same things we girls go through💖  But most of all I love that it talks about Jesus in ways we girls understand! The devotional always starts with a bible verse😇 clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ. Forget about satisfying your sinful self. Romans 13:14. Then at the bottom there is something called a prayer pointer which talks about what you learned. So mothers, talking from a girl perspective, I would recommend this for your girls entering their teen years.

Before I log off, I would like to talk to you about me and my moms new Facebook page called Gods Golden Girls👸. A few nights ago I talked to my mom about not liking the way I look. We talked about how the enemy lies to us girls about our worth being in how we look or how much weigh. So we decided to make a group for moms and daughters to come together and address these lies and build each other up. We want girls to know their inner beauty and that they are more precious than gold. You can join that group HERE.


Have a blessed week!💞😉

Love,
Ellie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment