Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I am More than Gold!

Do you know you are worth more than gold? What?  I thought God loved  gold .  It's  shiny  and very  elegant  .  I know  let me  get  this  straight  for  you.  Let's  start  at  the  very  beginning .  It   was   completely  dark but God  made light  and  earth  and  all  the planets and all the animals then the best  creation yet .  What  is  it the new barbie or  robot in town?  No silly, us. Us? I was thinking more like the new x box 3!  

Now do you get it?  Yeah a little but I still don't get why God would love us more than gold?  Because he made something in this case, us, alive. He made us in his image and wants to be friends with us. Now do you get it? 

Ohh now I get it but I don't go to church. You don't have to go to church to know God. You can read the Bible and pray right where you are.  

Wait a second I need to get something...and then he came back with a bible and says "can you  read Adam and eves  story?". 

love 
Ellie Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment